- Canyon Lake
- La Vernia
- Leon Springs
- New Braunfels
- Pipe Creek
- San Antonio
- Spring Branch
Home Inspection Experience on Your Side
If you are purchasing or selling a home, you need a conscientious, qualified inspector. When you hire Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, you are hiring an experienced professional inspector who has training, experience and gives you the big picture analysis of the house you are purchasing.
Our home inspection service is a visual inspection of the structural elements and systems which are accessible. This typically includes:
- Foundation, including Pier and Beam
- Structural (Framing)
- Exterior, walls, siding etc...
- Porches and decks
- Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Doors and windows
- Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Sprinkler Systems
Your home inspector will not only evaluate the condition of the house's major systems and structural integrity, but will also evaluate how these systems are working together and identify areas that need maintenance, repair or replacement.
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections provided by a licensed professional
- Pool Inspections provided by a licensed pool specialist
- Home Energy Ratings (HERS) provided by a RESNET accredited home energy rater upon request
- Photos provided in report as needed
- Reports available within 24 hours (See a Sample Report)
Convenience For You
Customer convenience is a priority here at Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections where we offer inspection times around your busy schedule. Our hours of operation are Monday thru Saturday 8AM to 8PM. Schedule an appointment online.
Pricing for basic home Inspection Services varies based on the size and complexity of the home. There are several factors in the pricing of a home inspection. Please feel free to contact us for a price quote today.
Have a Question?
Do you have a question relating to real estate inspections? We can help. Simply contact us and we'll answer your questions, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.