clear.gif
clear.gif Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections clear.gif
210394-7874

Rod Dunn

Rod Dunn
Professional Inspector
TREC# 7500
Schedule a Home Inspection Appointment
Pre-Home-Inspection Checklist
Pay My Home Inspection Bill Online!



Rod did a wonderful, thorough job on my home inspection .... More
    ~ Kristina Breaux, San Antonio

What They're Saying >>



San Antonio Home Inspections - We Guarantee You Are Satisfied With Your Home Inspection
San Antonio Home Inspector
Home Inspection Satisfaction Guarantee

Our guarantee makes your choice of inspection firm both easy and risk free. Using our team will provide you the peace of mind of knowing that we give 200% on every inspection, so we don't have to spend 200% making it up to you!

Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections is committed to the most thorough inspections provided by the best and most customer focused inspectors in Texas.

To back that, we offer a 200% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.

If our service does not live up to your expectations and you do not believe you received the most thorough and comprehensive inspection available, we will refund your inspection fee.

In addition, we will pay the fee for another inspector of your choice to inspect the same home again.

Give us 5% of your confidence, we'll earn the other 95% every time.

Rules for the 200% Satisfaction Guarantee:
  1. Client must object within 72 hours of the original inspection.
  2. Client must be present at the initial inspection.
  3. Client must provide their specific concerns and reason for dissatisfaction in writing.
  4. Inspector Clouseau will respond promptly and coordinate resolution.
  5. Refund offer applies to fee for Premier Home Inspection service only.

Contact Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections with any questions or schedule an inspection online today!



San Antonio Home Inspection
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
© 2006 - 2017   Inspector Clouseau      All Rights Reserved.     
Issues with the site? E-mail: webmaster @ clouseauinspections.com
Link Resources